Gifted Awareness Week Competition 2011
To celebrate Gifted Awareness Week (13th � 20th June 2011), the New Zealand Association for Gifted Children is running a competition to celebrate gifted kids, their families and professional educators, with support from Warehouse Stationery, Kapiti Coffee, Harper-Collins Publishers, the NZ Film Commission, South Pacific Pictures, Weta Digital, Media Design School, Energizer and New Zealand Geographic.
For further information please click on the individual competition categories above. If you have any further queries please email
- Entries should be received no later than 17 June 2011.
- Entries must specify which category is being entered and include the entrant�s name, age (for children�s categories) and a contact telephone number.
- By submitting an entry, a competitor agrees to have his/her name and work published in Tall Poppies and on the NZAGC�s website (www.giftedchildren.org.nz), and waives any claims of royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- The judges� decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- NZAGC committee members, members of the judging panel and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The competition is open to all residents of New Zealand and to all NZAGC members, both national and International.
Follow us on
|The National Body|
|For the Branches|
|Find your way around this site|